Saturday, May 2, 2020

A Prayer for Strength by St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross

https://catholicsaints.info/saint-teresa-benedicta-of-the-cross/
A Prayer for Strength
by
St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross


My God,

fill my soul with joy, courage and strength to serve You.

Enkindle Your Love in me and then walk with me

along the next stretch of road before me.





I do not see very far ahead, but when I have arrived

where the horizon now closes down,

a new prospect will open before me,

and I shall meet it with peace.

Amen.



Read more about St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross by clicking the link below





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Blessed Independence Day

  As we celebrate the anniversary of our independence, we pray for our nation today which is our patriotic duty. We pray that we be a nation...

Must Read Posts